First, the T91 is the touchscreen convertible laptop, revamped from their 9" laptop. The staff was quick to mention this was a prototype and might not be exactly the same in a shipping version, due around March.
The T91 is on the left and my p1510d, for comparison, is on the right. They are similar but the T91 is thinner.
- the "bump" under the previous eee models is gone! The T91 is a sleek, symmetrical slab
- it was suggested the machine will run about $500
- the windows version should have 16GB internal ssd, no word on Linux model
- will include a GPS and TV tuner (!)
- apparently the antenna connector on the right side is for TV signals
- model on display had an integrated web cam
- stereo microphones, one on each side of the camera
- SD slot in front
- VGA output in back
- apparent SD slot on left, covered by a door marked "disk-expander"
The other interesting model is the D200. This is apparently meant to be like a media player machine, but it also includes a wifi access point, two slots for drives, and a 4-port switch. Very interesting stuff.